Karting Gloves : Sparco : TIDE K
The Sparco Tide K karting glove is the latest version of the top of the range Tide kart gloves from Sparco featuring a pre-curved design to reduce material bunching when gripping the wheel. The most notable feature is the palm and finger areas utilize Sparco's HTX 3D Volcano palm with differentiated zones for high grip and vibration dampening. The Sparco Tide K kart glove constructed of PE+ cotton elasticated jersey fabric featuring an anatomically correct palm that contours to the natural shape of the hand, the palm of the Sparco Tide KG-9 kart glove is made from advanced 3D HTX, a Sparco-exclusive material that increases grip, absorbs vibrations and increases dexterity. The hallow volcano shape of the HTX material facilitates deformation which has a cushioning effect to dampen shocks and vibration to ultimately reduce fatigue. Touch sensitive pads are now located on the index and thumb for operating timing touch screens. The Tide K kart gloves also features a pre-curved body, thumbs joined to the back panel, and external seams all of which reduce pressure points and provide a closer, more comfortable fit and function. Also, the outer material of the glove is water resistant so they can be used in wet weather races. Available in white/black/orange, black/white/green, red/black, and black/black color combinations. Sizes: 8-13.
- Constructed of PE+ cotton elasticated jersey fabric,
- Anatomically correct palm that contours to the natural shape of the hand,
- Advanced 3D HTX, a Sparco-exclusive material that increases grip, absorbs vibrations and increases dexterity,
- The hallow volcano shape of the HTX material was specially arranged to decrease fatigue,
- Touch sensitive pads on index and thumb,
- External seams reduce pressure points and provide a closer, more comfortable fit,
- Internal wrist stitching and joined thumbs,
- Water resistant glove body for use in all weathers.