Racing Suits : Sparco : Eagle 2.0
The Sparco Eagle 2.0 race suit, newly re-designed for 2020, is the continuing evolution of the original Eagle RS-8 suit. The Sparco Eagle 2.0 is a newly homologated single layer (4-in-1) suit thanks to Hocotex I4L technology, with an average weight of 300/330g/m2. The Sparco Eagle 2.0 suit is composed from a breathable, ultra-thin, multi-layer fabric, utilizing the latest anti-static Hocotex fabric technology along with several support fabrics, including a special elastic breathable fabric on the rear for armpits, lower back & inner thighs along with seamless cuffs & ankles, resulting in increased breathability, comfort and durability. The Sparco Eagle 2.0 is further supported by ultra thin stitching in conjunction with anti- abrasion material on the legs and arms. The shoulders of the suit have been designed with HANS devices in mind, and are made to reduce pressure and fatigue during races. FIA 8856-2018 Approved. Available in white/black/red, blue/white/black, black/black/white, and red/black/white color combinations. Sizes: 48-66.
- Single layer I4L HOCOTEX� construction with multi-layer protection,
- Three times more breathable than a standard suit,
- Elasticated half floating arm construction,
- Elasticated anti-abrasion rear panel and lateral inserts,
- Breathable lateral inserts,
- Elasticated and breathable inner thigh insert,
- Seamless cuffs and ankles,
- Hidden pockets,
- Extra-flat seams,
- Available in four new colorways,
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved.