Racing Shoes : Sparco : X-LIGHT
The Sparco X-Light race shoe was developed using feedback from Sparco�s professional drivers. It was designed for the top level professional drivers looking to save weight in every possible way. This development program created some unique features for the new shoe. The Sparco X-light shoe does not have a traditional tongue, it uses a durable fabric called Jaquard that acts as an upper stretch panel. This unique upper gives ultimate comfort as the shoe can stretch and breath. The same Jaquard material is on the backside of the shoe where it allows the Achilles unrestricted movement. The X-Light shoe also has the next generation sole made in pure lightweight rubber which enhances the pedal feel and is also anti-static, fuel and oil resistant. The mid-boot design features a full ultra-soft calf skin leather upper with perforated vents. The X-Light has a pre-formed cushioned insole. FIA 8856-2018 Approved. Available in white/red, blue/white, grey/orange and black/grey color combinations. Sizes: 37-48.
- Unique stretch tongue upper panel in Jaquard fabric,
- Ultra-soft calf skin leather mid-boot design with Achilles stretch panel for mobility and comfort,
- Pre-formed cushioned insole,
- Next-gen sole in pure lightweight rubber for excellent pedal feel,
- Anti-static, fuel and oil resistant sole,
- Speed Laces and standard Laces included,
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved.