Karting Suits : Sparco : THUNDER
The Sparco Thunder kart suit is an entry level karting suit with features usually only found on higher priced alternatives. This makes it excellent value for money and ideal for anyone starting out in karting. The Sparco Thunder karting suit offers performance and comfort at an affordable price. The two layer construction of the Thunder kart suit is made from a Polyamide CORDURA fabric composition, with an overall weight of 500/530 gr/m2. The Thunder suit features a large stretch panel in the lower rear back area to allow for maximum mobility when sat in the kart. Perforated stretch panels in the armpits and inner leg areas provide breath-ability to help keep you cooler and more comfortable. Hidden pockets and a traditional waist belt help complete the look of this stylish kart suit. CIK/FIA N-2013.1 Approved. Available in blue/red, dark grey/yellow, black/orange, black/blue, black/red, and red/black color combinations. Sizes: 120-150 (Youth) and XS-XXL (Adult).
- Two layer kart suit constructed of Polyamide CORDURA fabric composition,
- Semi floating sleeves provide freedom of movement,
- Pre-curved arms reduce material bunching in the driving position,
- Perforated stretch panels provide airflow to help regulate body temperature,
- Large elasticized back panel,
- Hidden hip pockets,
- CIK/FIA N-2013.1 Approved.