Racing Suits : Sparco : Superleggera
The Sparco Superleggera race suit is the lightest FIA 8856-2018 approved suit on the market currently. The Superleggera suit is not only lightweight but it is also one of the most comfortable Sparco suits produced as of yet. The Sparco Superleggera suit uses a new lightweight Nomex outer layer along with an ultra-soft inner layer which provides superior fire protection with a comfortable feel. The Superleggera features stretch panel technology from the HOCOTEX Eagle suit. The Eagle stretch fabric is lighter and more durable than traditional stretch fabric. The Superleggera race suit features a special 4-way stretch panel that runs from the underarm down to the hip. Those side stretch panels combined with the rear stretch panel give ultimate mobility when in the seated position. The Superleggera also has a breathable inner thigh stretch panel, 360 floating arm gussets and pre-curved arms and legs. FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.2A/5 Approved. Available in black/grey, black/blue, gray/yellow, navy/white, navy/orange, white/red, and red/white color combinations. Sizes: 48-66.
- Ultra-lightweight and extremely comfortable,
- Fully floating pre-curved sleeves for excellent mobility and comfort in the driving position,
- Stretch inserts on the Inner thigh, elbow and hip areas allow for a close fitting without restriction of movement,
- Elasticated lower back panel provides increased freedom of movement,
- Extra flat internal seams reduce pressure points to help combat fatigue,
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.2A/5 Approved.