Sparco Racing Shoes | Skid | Sube Sports
The Sparco Skid race shoe is a light-weight, uniquely designed race shoe that has a genuine ultra-soft leather upper with an offset closure system without a traditional shoe tongue. This racing shoe design feature moves the potential pressure point of traditional laces from the top of your foot to the side, which gives unparalleled comfort. The Sparco Skid shoe also features a stretch rear collar at the Achilles heel for flexibility. It has a comfortable cushioned inner sole and an all-new slim rubber sole that is anti-slip, anti-static, and oil and fuel-resistant. All-new Sparco anti-static pure rubber outer sole features a special texture for better pedal grip. FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in white/black, navy/white, black/grey, black/black, and red/black color combinations. Sizes: 37-48.
- Ultra-soft leather mid-boot design with unique offset closure system,
- Textured leather lateral protection for abrasion resistance,
- Comfortable cushioned insole,
- Ultra-slim, lightweight outer sole with unique heel support,
- Anti-static pure rubber outsole with texture for grip,
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.