Harness Belts : Sparco : PRIME H-7 6PT FHR/HANS
PRIME H-7 6PT FHR/HANS
The Sparco PRIME H-7 race belt is the economical version of Sparco’s flagship PRIME H-9 FHR/HANS specific race harness system. Manufactured from Polyester webbing and incorporating ultralight 2" steel adjusters on both shoulder and lap belts the PRIME H-7 is still lighter weight than 90% of the available 6PT camlock systems meeting the NEW FIA 8856-2016 requirements. The Sparco PRIME H-7 racing belt features 2” FHR/HANS specific polyester webbing all round, light-weight steel adjusters, light-weight aluminium quick-release buckle, Carabiner clips on the lap belts with wrap-around hardware at the shoulder and sub-strap mounting points. The cam-lock system utilizes an aircraft-quality quick-release buckle with integrated anti-submarine belts. The new lightweight steel adjusters allow for smooth, quick adjustments and perfect clamping. Lap belts attach to the chassis using Carabiner fixings with light-weight 2" pull-up adjusters. FIA 8856-2016 Approved. Available three colors: black, blue and red.
- Light-Weight Polyester webbing,
- 2" Lap belt for improved pelvic stability,
- 2" FHR/HANS specific shoulder belts,
- Pull-Up lap belt adjuster for ease of tensioning,
- 2" Light-weight steel adjusters for smooth and quick tensioning,
- Light-Weight and Ultra-Strong Carabiner mounting ends included on lap belts,
- NEW FIA 8856-2016 Approved.