Karting Shoes : Sparco : K-POLE WP
The Sparco K-Pole WP karting shoe is the waterproof version of the K-Pole kart shoe ideal for wet weather races. Constructed using a matt-finish waterproof microfibre with an internal water-tight tongue to ensure your feet stay dry. The K-Pole shoes are a great alternative to rubber overshoes which can come loose and often don't provide optimum feel on the pedals. The Sparco K-Pole kart shoe utilizes Sparco's easy-to-use speed-lace closure system creating a snug fit with the twist of a dial, even when wearing gloves in freezing wet conditions. An internal, water-resistant anatomical membrane keeps your feet dry without the need for clunky overboots. Light enough for everyday use, but tough enough for the worst weather conditions. Available in black color only. Sizes: 26-34 (Youth) and 35-48 (Adults).
- Water-proof Microfiber leather upper construction with a matte finish,
- Internal, water-resistant anatomically shaped membrane,
- Internal lateral reinforcement improves support,
- Reinforced heel insert with an ergonomic insole,
- Speedlace closure system,
- Pure rubber sole provides grip in all conditions.