Racing Suits : Sparco : EAGLE RS-8.2
The Sparco Eagle RS-8.2 race suit, newly re-designed for 2018, is the continuing evolution of the original Eagle RS-8 suit. The Sparco Eagle RS-8.2 features an updated, softer HOCOTEX material. The Eagle RS-8.2 features all-new color designs with now pre-curved arms and legs for more driver comfort. The Sparco Eagle RS-8.2 race suit is essentially a single layer suit constructed using a combination of HOCOTEX and the new Eagle fabric making the race suit lightweight yet stronger than it's Hocotex predecessors. Hocotex honeycomb structure is an ultra-thin (0.6 mm) fabric, which is both highly breathable and lightweight (size 48 approx 1.1kg). The Sparco Eagle RS-8.2 suit features a stretch panel in the Eagle fabric, with anti-peeling fabric positioned under the arms, sides and back. Strategically placed abrasive resistant materials on the legs and arms ensure the suit should help keep the suit looking at it's best for longer. The Sparco Eagle RS-8.2 race suit features new shoulder epaulettes with built in extraction handles and have been designed to reduce pressure during racing. Also improved for 2017 is the addition of pre-formed arms and legs for improved driver comfort and function. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in white/red, white/blue, black/grey, and black/red color combinations. Sizes: 48-66.
- Single layer HOCOTEX® construction with multi-layer protection,
- Three times more breathable than a standard suit,
- 360 Degree arm gussets,
- Large side and back stretch panels with new breathable fabric,
- Reinforced arms and legs with anti-abrasive material,
- Light weight cuffs at wrist and ankles,
- Culmination of three years of R&D,
- HOCOTEX® Patented Sparco Technology – Made in Tunisia,
- Available in four new colorways,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.