Racing Underwear : Sparco : Balaclava Shield Pro RW-10
Balaclava Shield Pro RW-10
The Sparco Shield Pro RW-10 balaclava (hood) was designed with no seams across the mouth and chin area for comfort when wearing a helmet. The traditional center seam across the front of the forehead is now offset to lessen any chances of pressure when wearing a helmet. The Sparco Shield Pro RW-10 front is double layer for extra fire protection while the rear is single layer to reduce bulk within the helmet. The RW-10 balaclava features an opening for drink system. SFI 3.3/5 and FIA 8856-2018 Approved. Available in black, white or navy. One size fits all: OSFA.
- Seamless stretchable Nomex in key areas for mobility,
- Perforated knit in key areas for breathability,
- Opening for drink system,
- Minimal external seams increase driver comfort,
- SFI 3.3/5 and FIA 8856-2018 Approved.