Racing Gloves : Sparco : ARROW
The Sparco Arrow race glove, all new for 2020, provides incredible grip and superior comfort. The palm is printed with high-grip HTX. A Sparco patented material that increases grip, comfort and dexterity. The HTX is strategically placed for maximum grip and performance. The Sparco Arrow glove incorporates another Sparco-exclusive feature is Touch-S technology, which is a “Touch Sensitive” index finger and thumb. This Sparco patented fire resistant touch sensitive material allows you to use your touch screen data acquisition electronics or phone lap timer apps without taking off your gloves. The Sparco Arrow is ultra-lightweight with pre-curved fingers, external stitching and a unique inner thumb seam that gives unparalleled comfort. FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in five colors white/black, black/white, black/red, navy/white, and red/black. Sizes: 7-13.
- “Touch Sensitive” finger tips compatible with touch screen data acquisition and lap timer apps.,
- Anatomically correct seamless palm that contours to the natural shape of the hand,
- Pre-curved fingers,
- Printed high-grip HTX palm, a Sparco exclusive material that increases grip, comfort and dexterity,
- External seams and unique inner thumb seam for extreme comfort,
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.