Helmets : Sparco : Air Pro RF-5W
Air Pro RF-5W
The Air Pro RF-5W features a carbon-Kevlar/fiberglass construction. It includes a wider eye opening that can be used for open wheel or closed cockpit driving. The Sparco RF-5W helmet has been updated to meet the requirements of the new Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859-2015 ratings. Constructed with a strong fiberglass reinforced Kevlar-Fiberglass shell, the Sparco Air Pro RF-5W helmet provides superior levels of comfort and safety for an affordable price. The Sparco Air Pro RF-5W helmet features inside an EPS padding and linings which can be removed for washing as well as allowing for position adjustment for further levels of comfort and customization. The Sparco Air RF-5W helmet features a high level of ventilation with grilles on the front chin bar and six ducts on the top and back of the helmet. The Sparco Air RF-5W also features an frontal aperture to facilitate a drinking system. The shield features a center positioned locking post and can be continually adjusted. The Air RF-5W helmet is available in two different shell sizes and also features a Medium-Large size to provide an extra option in order to obtain the perfect fit. The Sparco Air RF-5W is supplied with factory fitted HANS posts. Snell SA2020 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved. Available in a White Gloss or Black Matt finish with either red or black liner. Sizes: XS-XL.
- Lightweight Fiberglass & Kevlar-fiberglass reinforced construction,
- Removable lining for padding adjustment & cleaning,
- High level of ventilation,
- Center locking sheild post,
- Pre-drilled to facilitate a hydration system,
- Factory installed HANS Posts,
- Avialable in White Gloss or Black Matt finish,
- Black or Red liner options,
- Snell SA2020 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved.