Racing suits : PUMA : Trionfo
The PUMA Trionfo suit is the most comfortable suit taking advantage of new technological standards used by champions on a world-wide basis today. Utilizing revolutionary and proprietary advancements in material, form, function and design, the PUMA Trionfo suit synthesizes the ultimate drivers environment for performance and endurance. Lightweight and breathable shiny satin Nomex III material in a unique 3-layer design offers unmatched weight reduction, superior transpiration, higher thermal protection, and increased durability over other 3-layer lightweight designs. The PUMA Trionfo race suit features anatomically correct pre-shaped body creates less bulk in the driving position, increases freedom of movement and agility, along with pre-shape sleeves and legs reducing drivers fatigue of both the arms and legs. The Full Movement System (FMS), fully gusseted arm articulation in stretch Nomex, increases the necessary freedom of arm movement compliant with any cockpit/seat environment. Superior driver comfort through forward side seam positioning with internal flat serge seam construction and internal pockets avoiding contact with the seat and relieves un-wanted pressure points. Most notably the PUMA Trionfo suit incorporates strategically placed knit Nomex stretch panels located at the knees, calves, and kidney/lumbar areas improve both mobility and transpiration. Super flat epaulette design for the ultimate HANS compatibility, soft knit internal collar with satin outer stops migration under the Hans chest plate allowing safe and comfortable usage of the Hans device. Weight comparison: 390 gr/m2. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A/5 Approved. Available in red, blue, black, and white. Sizes: 46-64.
- Full Movement System (FMS): Stretch panels at the arm holes creating full gusseting for range of motion and breathability,
- Anatomically correct, pre-shaped body creating less bulk in the chest area and less pull in the back area while in the seated position,
- Pre-shaped sleeves for extended movement and reduction of fatigue,
- Collar constructed of soft knit internal lining,
- Flat forward facing seams on the sides to avoid contact of the seat in all cockpit environments,
- Kidney, knees, and calves in stretch material for extended motion (FMS feature),
- Super flat epaulette area to avoid bulk around belt/Hans (FHR) device,
- Weight: 390 grams/m2,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.2A/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 46-64.