Racing Suits : PUMA : T7
The PUMA T7 race suit, New for 2019, is PUMA's mid-range level racing suit utilizing a lightweight and breathable 100% Aramid fiber material in a unique two-layer design offering unmatched weight reduction, superior transpiration, higher thermal protection, and increased durability over other two or three layer lightweight designs. The PUMA T7 race suit features a anatomically correct pre-shaped body resulting in less bulk in the driving position, increased freedom of movement and agility, along with pre-shape sleeves and legs thus reducing drivers fatigue of the arms and legs. The Full Movement System (FMS), fully gusseted arm articulation in stretch Nomex, increases the necessary freedom of arm movement compliant with any cockpit/seat environment. New design feature of the T7 suit is vintage style white arm-stripes continuing off from flattened HANS (HNR) compatible epaulettes for easy driver extraction. Superior driver comfort is achieved through forward side seam positioning, engineered with internal flat serge seam construction. Weight: 330gr/sqm (25% lighter than conventional designs). FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A/5 Approved. Available in red/white, blue/white, and black/white. (body color/side arm-stripe colors). Sizes: 46-62.
- Lightweight and breathable 100% Aramid material in a 2-layer box quilting,
- Anatomically correct pre-shaped body creating less bulk in the chest area and reducing pull in the back area,
- Pre-shaped sleeves for extended movement and reduction of fatigue,
- Collar constructed of soft knit internal lining,
- Flat forward facing seams on the sides to avoid contact of the seat in all cockpit environments,
- Visually contrasting distinctive box quilting and vintage-style arm stripe,
- Flat epaulette area to avoid bulk around belt/Hans (FHR) device,
- Weight: 330 grams/sqm,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.2A/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 46-62.