Racing Gloves : PUMA : Podio
The PUMA Podio glove represents an out-seamed version of the Furio glove and incorporates the new graphic design features as used by the Ferrari F1 pilots. The PUMA Podio glove represents a fusion of both the Avanti and Furio gloves with an outside seamed presentation combining all of the latest technology available for the Motorsport professional. Designed for maximum grip and comfort, that Podio glove focuses on all of the contact points between the drivers hand and the steering wheel. Outside stitched and pre-formed sculptured finger construction on the palm side of the gloves compliment the tactile rubberized pads strategically placed through out the palm and finger areas of the glove. The Podio glove features a fully encompassing sculptured barrier of 180gram knit Nomex covering both the back of the hand and through out the interior of the hand, fingers, and palm. Ergonomically positioned rubberized tactile pads provide a hardwearing and maximum grip within the palm area. FIA 8856-2000 approved. Available in red, blue, black, and white. Sizes: 8-12.
- Fully encompassing sculptured 180gram Knit Nomex construction,
- Pre-formed finger construction for precise fitment and relaxed grip,
- Strategically placed tactile pads of rubberized silicone empregnated thoughout fingers and palm,
- Medium length guantlet for good fire protection and ease of ingress and egress,
- External seam contruction for drivers with finger tip sensitivity,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- Sizes: 8-12.