PUMA Podio Gloves | Auto Race Gloves | Sube Sports
The PUMA Podio glove represents an out-seamed version of the Furio glove and incorporates the new graphic design features used by the Ferrari F1 pilots. The PUMA Podio glove represents a fusion of both the Avanti and Furio gloves with an outside-seamed presentation combining all of the latest technology available for the Motorsport professional. Designed for maximum grip and comfort, that Podio glove focuses on all of the contact points between the driver's hand and the steering wheel. Outside stitched and pre-formed sculptured finger construction on the palm side of the gloves complement the tactile rubberized pads strategically placed throughout the palm and finger areas of the glove. The Podio glove features a fully encompassing sculptured barrier of 180-gram knit Nomex covering both the back of the hand and throughout the interior of the hand, fingers, and palm. Ergonomically positioned rubberized tactile pads provide hardwearing and maximum grip within the palm area. FIA 8856-2000 approved. Available in red, blue, black, and white. Sizes: 8-12.
- Fully encompassing sculptured 180gram Knit Nomex construction,
- Pre-formed finger construction for precise fitment and relaxed grip,
- Strategically placed tactile pads of rubberized silicone impregnated throughout fingers and palm,
- Medium-length gauntlet for good fire protection and ease of ingress and egress,
- External seam construction for drivers with fingertip sensitivity,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- Sizes: 8-12.