Karting Suits : PUMA : Kart Cat
The highly anticipated PUMA Kart Cat suit launches its entry into the world of championship karting. You've waited for the technology and the advancement that only PUMA can offer, now at last the ulitmate in karting protection and performance is introduced. Influenced by PUMA's heritage and performance in almost every form of motorsports today, PUMA utilizes revolutionary and proprietary advancements in material, form, function and design synthesizing the ultimate karter's environment for performance and endurance. The PUMA Kart Cat suit is constructed in an external layer of Ultra-Light weight Cordura and lined with soft knit 100% cotton, maximizing transpiration and the necessary wickering effect to reduce internal temperature of the suit. The PUMA Kart Cat integrates fully gusset arms 'Full Movement System' FMS improving mobility and agility of the driver's arms for the rigors of karting. Anatomically correct, pre-shaped body of the Kart Cat reduces bulk in the potential problem areas while in the driver's position and pre-formed arms and legs for enhanced mobility and performance. Additional features of the PUMA Kart Cat suit include internal pockets, elongated wrist cuffs, and head-neck restraint compatible epaulettes. CIK-FIA 2001/Level 2 approved. Available in black/grey, red/grey, and blue grey color combinations. Sizes: 110-150, 46-64.
- External layer of Ultra-Light weight Cordura and lined with soft knit 100% cotton,
- Full Movement System (FMS) fully gusseted arms improve mobility and agility of the karter's arms,
- Anatomically correct, pre-shaped body of the Kart Cat suit reduces bulk in the potential problem areas while in the karting position,
- Pre-formed arms and legs for enhanced mobility and performance,
- Internal pockets and elongated wrist cuffs,
- Head and Neck restraint compatible epaulettes,
- CIK-FIA 2001/Level 2 Approved,
- Sizes: Child 110-150, Adult 46-64.
Products Frequently Bought Together
Huntington Beach, Ca 92647