PUMA Avanti Racing Gloves | Out Seam Nomex Glove | Sube Sports
PUMA's Avanti race glove represents an out-seamed version of the Pro-Fit Cat glove and incorporates the new design features of the new PUMA Furio glove. The PUMA Avanti glove represents a fusion of both the Pro-fit and Furio gloves with an outside-seamed presentation combining all of the latest technology available for the Motorsport professional. Designed for maximum grip and comfort, that Avanti glove focuses on all of the contact points between the driver's hand and the steering wheel. Outside stitched and pre-formed sculptured finger construction on the palm side of the gloves complement the tactile pads strategically placed throughout the palm and finger areas of the glove. The Avanti glove features a fully encompassing sculptured barrier of 180-gram knit Nomex covering both the back of the hand and throughout the interior of the hand, fingers, and palm. Ergonomically positioned tactile pads of Pittards Digital fireproof leather provide hardwearing and maximum grip within the palm area. FIA 8856-2000 approved. Available in red, blue, black, and white. Sizes: 8-12.
- Fully encompassing sculptured 180gram Knit Nomex construction,
- Pre-formed finger construction for precise fitment and relaxed grip,
- Strategically placed tactile pads of Pittards Fireproof Digital leather throughout fingers and palm,
- Medium-length gauntlet for good fire protection and ease of ingress and egress,
- External seam construction for drivers with fingertip sensitivity,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- Sizes: 8-12.