Harness Belts : OMP : WTCC/WRC 0102HSL
The OMP DA0102HSL WTCC/WRC race belt is and ultra lightweight 6 point touring car harness compling with the latest FIA 8853-2016 homologation making it suitable for racing or rallying use up to the highest levels. Made using Dyneema webbing which has an incredibly light weight of just 48g per linear meter. OMP Dyneema harnesses are typically 40% lighter and 15% stronger than traditional harnesses. The OMP DA0102HSL racing belt features 2" wide shoulder belts offer better fitment with an FHR/HANS device and they are fitted with ultra light aluminium adjusters for a fast and secure strap adjustment. The rear shoulder straps of the 0102HSL are designed to wrap around the roll cage and/or harness bar. Lap straps feature a quick and easy pull down Light-Weight professional adjuster and have lightweight Carabiner type end fittings. The ultra light weight buckle carries the crutch straps and provides easy connecting and quick release for the ultra-light tongues of the shoulder and lap belts. FIA 8856-2016 Approved. Available in black/white color only.
- Ultra Light-weight construction,
- Dyneema Webbing - 48g Per Linear Meter,
- 2" Wide shoulder & lap blets.
- Light-weight Professional pull down lap belt adjuster,
- Ultra-Light camlock and tongue insertion ends,
- Lightweight Carabiner lap belt attachment hardware,
- FIA 8853-2016 Approved for use with an FHR/HANS device.