Tires : Michelin Race : 18/58-R15 S9L
Michelin Intermediate (Endurance) radial slick utilized for dry surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 60-95 degrees F. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 170-210 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 27 to 28 PSI (1.9 BAR) hot with the recommended cold pressure of 20 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Latest generation, recommended usage for Radical SR3 and SR8 race cars front application. Aprox. weight: 19 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 8.0x15.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- For dry / damp closed course use,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 60 degrees F,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 170-210 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 27-28 psi (1.9 BAR),
- Rim Width: 8.0,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 221 on 8.0,
- Overall Diameter: 23.0,
- Usage: Radical RS3 and RS8 race Cars front application.