Tires : Michelin Race : 31/71-R19 S9M
Michelin Intermediate radial slick utilized for dry surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 60-95 degrees F. Updated tire of the previous generation S9L compound with new casing featuring an enhanced reinforced crown creating a more rectangular footprint. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 160-220 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 30 to 32 PSI hot with the recommended cold pressure of 22 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Recommended usage for Dodge Viper ACR-X, Ferrari 458 GT3, and Fxx rear applications. Aprox. weight: 28 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 12.0-13.5x19.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- For dry / damp closed course use,
- New casing with improved crown and maximum footprint,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 60 degrees F,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 160-220 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 30-32 psi (2 BAR),
- Rim Width: 12.0-13.5,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 353 on 13.0,
- Overall Diameter: 27.8,
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 737,
- Usage: Dodge Viper ACR-X, Ferrari 458 GT3, and Fxx REAR.