Tires : Michelin Race : 28/69-R19 S9A
Michelin Intermediate radial slick utilized for dry surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 60-95 degrees F. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 160-220 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 30 to 32 PSI hot with the recommended cold pressure of 22 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Recommended usage for Ferrari 458 Challenge, and C7 Z51 REAR applications. Aprox. weight: 25 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 11.0x19.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- For dry / damp closed course use,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 60 degrees F,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 160-220 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 30-32 psi (2 BAR),
- Rim Width: 11.0,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 302 on 11.0,
- Overall Diameter: 27.2,
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 787,
- Usage: Ferrari 458 Challenge, and C7 Z51 REAR.