Tires : Michelin Race : 27/65-R18 S8M
Michelin Soft-Intermediate radial slick utilized for dry surfaces in an ambient air temperatures of 50-85 degrees F. Updated tire of the previous generation S8L compound with new casing featuring an enhanced reinforced crown creating a more rectangular footprint. Recommended for utilization at operating tire temperatures of 140-212 degrees F. Designed to operate at pressures from 27.5 to 29 PSI hot with the recommended cold pressure of 22 PSI (as a starting point which can be fine-tuned to your cars set-up and driving style). Recommended usage for front applications 996 GT3R, GT3RS, GT3RSR (early), IMSA Cayman GT4 MR, and general club use. Aprox. weight: 25 lbs. Recommended wheel size: 9.5-11.5x18.
- Utilize the same technology in Competition Slicks that go into 24 Hours of Lemans winning products,
- Provides competitors an ideal balance of performance and durability,
- For dry / damp closed course use,
- Performance is optimized when ambient temperatures are higher than 50 degrees F,
- New casing with improved crown and maximum footprint,
- Optimum operating temperature range: 140-212 F,
- Optimum hot pressure range: 27.5-29 psi (1.9 BAR),
- Rim Width: 9.5-11.5,
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 298 on 11.0,
- Overall Diameter: 25.5,
- Rev/Mile @ 45 mph: 801,
- Usage: General Club FRONT.