Lifeline High Intensity Rain Light | Sube Sports
Rain Light LED
The latest rendition of the Lifeline LED Rain Light features 11 ultra-bright surface mounted LED's to give increased levels of brightness along with great visibility, even in hazardous driving conditions. The Lifeline LED Rain Light is housed in a tough aluminium case with quality internals to help withstand the harshness of Motorsport conditions. Due to the extreme demands of motorsport, the Lifeline Rain Light has been vigorously tested against vibration and is completely waterproof. An additional flash feature has been introduced to ensure the products compliance with any regulations that may come in future. The Lifeline LED Rain Light can used as a constant light or a flashing light (no special switches needed). The unit measures 100 x 62 x 21.5mm and features two M6 bolts for fixing and weighs approximately 230grms.
- Light emitting Diode display,
- 11 High Intensity LED light sources,
- Viewable angle of +/- 20 degrees,
- Average light output of 3269Cd,
- Optional flash circuit @ 4Hz,
- Dual integrated M6 fixation bolts,
- Water-tight Aluminum casing,
- Dimensions: 100x62x21.5mm,
- FIA homologated: MSA/RWL/36/14.