Seats : Cobra : CS129 Series Kevlar-Carbon
CS129 Series Kevlar-Carbon
The Cobra CS129 Series Kevlar/Carbon seat, surpassing the stringent demands of the FIA 8862-2009 seat safety standards, the Cobra CS129 Series seat is the result of a technical partnership between Cobra and Racetech of New Zealand who are world renowned for their approach to motorsport seat safety. The seat has been a long time choice for V8 Supercars including Bathhurst winners and is now also the choice of BTCC champions. The Cobra CS129 Series seat is manufactured from a lightweight Kevlar/Carbon construction and comes complete with Homologated side mounts and back mount. Meeting the most stringent FIA seating standards to date, the Cobra CS129 seats were tested for 70g side impact (simultaneous loads exceeding 3000kg on three axis) and carry a 10 year use certificate - notably making it price comparative over the ten year life span to that of five year certified 8855-1999 seat. The Cobra CS129 Series seat design requires the usage of the included side mounts and seat back mount as part of the engineered FIA mounting standards. The Cobra CS129 Series seats feature extensive lateral support in the thigh, pelvis, torso, shoulder, and head areas to minimize fatigue and for added operational support and crash safety. The CS129 seats also feature internal durable foam padding with removable cushions mid-back to lower thigh. FIA 8862-2009 Approved. Available in black fire-retardant fabric to FIA 8862 standards. Sizes: Standard, Tall, Wide, and Tall & Wide.
- FIA homologated to the new 8862-2009 standards,
- Back-fixing strengthens the chassis and enhances driver's feel of the car,
- Latest 'HANS-compatible' head restraint technology,
- Energy absorbing foam in critical areas,
- Personal foam inserts available for unsurpassed comfort,
- Self extinguishing fabric per FIA 8862 standards,
- Brackets included for side mounting and back fixing,
- Ten year certification and life-span.