Helmets : Bell : SPORT MAG SA2020
SPORT MAG SA2020
The Bell Sport Mag open face helmet was introduced in 2008 as a new entry level value helmet within Bell's Sport Series. The Sport Series helmets are designed for the sportsman racer who demands value and quality at an affordable price. The Bell tradition of building high quality open face helmets with classic styling lives on in the new Sport Mag SA2020 helmet. The Bell Sport Mag SA2015 rated open face helmet is designed for racers who enjoy the feel of an open face helmet and demand value and quality at an affordable price. Ideal for autocross racing and track events that don't require the protection of a full-face helmet, the Bell Sport Mag SA2015 offers the open visibility and ventilation of a traditional open-face helmet. Designed with evacuation style top ventilation allowing rising heat from the drivers head escape and aid cooling. The Bell Sport Mag SA2020 features an adjustable peak incorporating a sun strip shield to aid the driver with changing light conditions. Pre-drilled for HANS posts or comparable head and neck restraint devices (HNR). NEW Snell SA2020 certified. Available in gloss white, black, or orange (marine) finish. Sizes: S-4XL.
- All-purpose helmet,
- Lightweight composite shell technology,
- Classic Bell open face styling,
- Open and top ventilation,
- Available in White, Gloss Black, or Safety Orange finish,
- Safety Orange color recommended for boat racing,
- Black Sport Mag visor peak,
- E-max multi-density liner,
- Comfortable standard interior,
- Pre-drilled for Head & Neck restraint (FHR) device,
- NEW Snell SA2020 Certification.