Helmets : Bell : RS7 SA2020
The Bell RS7 helmet is a continuation of Bell's tradition of developing leading-edge, next-generation helmets. The Bell RS7 is based on the advanced 8860 HP7 model, developed through close collaboration with leading F1 drivers and teams, the Snell SA2015 and FIA8859-2015 certified RS7 is designed to be as aerodynamically sleek, lightweight and efficient as possible for the intense demands of open-wheel, open-cockpit forms of racing that compete at higher speeds. The Bell RS7 helmet features a lightweight carbon composite shell, advanced styling and redesigned interior that provides maximum comfort. The shell and shield design has been optimized by moving the shield pivot pointer to a lower position to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic behavior and energy absorbing capacities. The RS7 liner system is all new featuring a multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner. The helmetís redesigned ergonomic interior incorporates multiple density comfort foams and padding to ensure the best possible fit to accommodate a variety of head shapes. The RS7 helmet ventilation has been improved with the introduction of 14 air intake and extraction channels strategically placed around the shell, maximizing airflow around the head and the face. A dual chamber air intake is available as an accessory item (not included) for drivers who prefer added direct ventilation. The Bell RS7 features an optical grade injected Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) shield, with variable thickness exceeding 5mm in the field of vision, setting a new standard for clarity and fog control. The shield seal has also been improved with the introduction of a hollow synthetic rubber gasket ensuring that air and water especially in wet conditions canít penetrate into the helmet through the eyeport. The Bell RS7 helmetís chin guard face piece is removable, available in various thicknesses to accommodate different cheek and jaw shapes. The integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems. Pre-drilled for HANS posts or similar Head and Neck Restraint (HNR) devices. NEW Snell 2020 Approved with FIA 8859-2015 certification. Available in white or matt black colors. Sizes: 6-3/4(54CM) to 7-5/8+(61+CM).
- Aerodynamically sleek, light-weight and efficient as possible,
- Lightweight Carbon composite shell,
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength,
- Advanced styling and redesigned interior that provides maximum comfort,
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner,
- Advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with air intake covers,
- Optical grade injected double screen Anti Fog (DSAF) shield,
- Synthetic rubber gasket ensuring that air and water especially in wet conditions canít penetrate the helmet,
- Channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems,
- SE07 3MM shield which features the SV SE07 pivot system,
- Available in white and matte black finishes,
- Sizes: 6-3/4 (54CM) to 7-5/8+ (61+CM),
- NEW Snell SA2020 Approved,
- FIA 8859-2015 Certification.