Helmets : Bell : K.1 Pro SA2020
K.1 Pro SA2020
The new Bell Racing K.1 Pro is a full featured helmet with aero styling and a comfortable fit. The K.1 Pro is a great helmet for open wheel racers as well as kart racers who plan on moving into other forms of racing that require fire retardant interiors. The Bell K.1 Pro helmet features superior ventilation, aero styling, Bellís aggressive chin bar design, and front chin gurney (Duckbill). The Bell K.1 Pro is a great helmet for open wheel, closed car and kart racers that demand superior features including aerodynamics, excellent fit, and multiple ventilation options in a lightweight helmet. The Bell K.1 Pro helmet can be used in an open wheel configuration with air intake (included) and with a closed car configuration with top forced air insert (sold separately). The K.1 Pro features bell's multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection. Bell factory installed M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint (HNR) devices. NEW Snell SA2020 certified. Available in white or matt black colors. Sizes: XXS to XL.
- Multi-use helmet with aerodynamic features,
- Lightweight composite shell technology,
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for Low and High velocity impact protection,
- Integrated channels in the face piece for easy to install integrated radio microphone systems,
- Black comfort-plus fire retardant interior fabric for durable performance and protection,
- Multi foam density standard interior for refined fit and comfort,
- Advanced ventilation system with direct flow upper and lower chin bar vents, ten intake and extraction vents, and a clear .200 mm air intake vent (included),
- Top forced air option available (Sold Separately),
- Synthetic rubber shield gasket preventing air, water, and dirt migration into the helmet,
- 287 3mm SRV clear shield (SRV-1 Pivot System),
- M6 Terminal hardware for head and neck restraint (HNR) devices,
- Snell SA2020 Approved.