Bell GT6 Carbon Helmet | Bell Helmets | Sube Sports
The GT6 CARBON helmet, derived from the Bell HP6 advanced helmet, features the same modern and aggressive design, developed for racers in closed-car environments, featuring a wide eye-port for extended vision with an ultra-lightweight Premium carbon shell meeting SA2020 and FIA 8859-2015 standards. The Bell GT6 Carbon helmet's ventilation slots can be connected to various types of air intakes for external cooling systems. It can be fitted with optional earcups providing optimal noise insulation, with fully integrated radio communication kit and hydration systems (Note: available separately or in RD version). The Bell GT6 Carbon helmet is supplied with a clear visor with anti-fog treatment for excellent visibility in all conditions without fogging. Also the GT6 Carbon helmet features optional top and side air intakes available for use with external cooling system. Factory installed FHR/HANS posts are supplied as original equipment. SA2020 and FIA 8859-1999 Approved. Available in Gloss Carbon finish only. Sizes: 6-3/4(54CM)-7-5/8+(61+CM.
- Lightweight Premium full carbon shell,
- Wide eye-port opening for optimal vision in closed cockpit cars,
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance,
- Integrated channels in face piece offering multiple options to install drinking tube, valves, and radio systems,
- Extraction vents to maximize cooling and air circulation,
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment,
- Optional Top forced air intake can be installed on the left or right top side vents - available for use with and external cooling system Forced air kits available for aftermarket including Quick Lock (V10) and are fully compatible with Maglock,
- Optional earcups for increased noise insulation,
- Dark Grey High Strength – High Comfort FR Fabric interior lining,
- Gloss Carbon finish,
- SA2020 and FIA 8859-2015 Approved.