Helmets : Arai : GP-J/3 SA2020
The Arai GP-J/3 auto racing helmet is now available with a Snell SA2015 Approval, and remain unchanged from it's SA2015 predecessor which in turn replaced the very popular Arai GP-Jet/F Open face helmet, a very good choice for track days, rally drivers and driving school instructors. The Arai GP-Jet/3 open face helmet incorporates the same Type 'f' shell utilized in the GP-Jet/F helmets with updated and improved shell shape and construction featuring lower shell molding detail to add strength. The Arai GP-J/3 helmet features four top vents, giving the Jet series the best ever ventilation system. M6 HANS� device anchor posts have been provided by the factory as an improvement over the previous GP-Jet/F model. Cheek pads and the comfortable head liner are removable and replaceable with optional pads of various thicknesses for a more custom fit as well as allowing for more frequent and thorough cleaning when needed. The Arai GP-J/3 SA2020 also features an adjustable peak which combines the adjustability of the previous Jet-2 and Jet/F models with the classic rounded styling of the Jet Vintage. The peak also includes an easily removable/replaceable light tint anti glare lens. Snell SAH2020 approved. Available in white. Sizes: S - XL.
- cLc Construction - Arai's lightweight cLc shell construction maintains low overall weight,
- Shell Shape - A smaller more 'natural' head shape to create a lower center of gravity which balances and stabilizes the helmet to feel lighter and reduce fatigue,
- Adjustable peak featuring an easily removable/replaceable light tint anti glare lens,
- Removable/ Replaceable Cheek pads - For easy cleaning, the cheek pads are removable. Optional cheeks pads of varying thickness can be inserted to provide a more customized fit,
- Ventilation - Two large upper intake ducts and two exhaust ducts allows for improved air flow even within the confines of a cramped cockpit,
- Snell SA2020 Approved,
- FIA 8859-2015 Approved.