Arai GP-6RC Auto Racing Helmet | Sube Sports
GP-6 RC 8860-2010
The new Arai GP6 RC helmet is the latest auto racing helmet from Arai, it was developed exceed the FIA 8860-2010 standards of approval. Made from specially developed carbon fiber, this helmet is designed to perfect aerodynamics, with improved ventilation, with an improved visor mechanism and new quickly removable cheek pads for easy removal of the helmet after a crash, without causing stress on the neck. The Arai GP-6 RC helmet features a fully autoclaved hand laid carbon shell (supplied non painted), visor locking and opening mechanism, crown vent inlets have an increased diameter, a 3mm thick visor, and includes: PED kit, shield, screw kit, sticker, and factory installed Hans posts with 6mm anchors. Approval: FIA 8860-2010. Available in Carbon Fiber finish only. Sizes: S-XL.
- New Shield Pivot hardware - New pivot hardware with redesigned track slider that improved aerodynamics,
- Shell - Proprietary CF material ands weave provide an extremely strong yet flexible material for superior impact energy management,
- Wider Eyeport - Larger eye port than comparable models, at 90mm drivers enjoy a better view,
- Removeable/ Replaceable Cheek pads - For easy cleaning, the cheek pads are removable,
- Optional cheeks pads of varying thickness can be inserted to provide a more customized fit,
- Ventilation - Larger closeable intake vents with larger 10mm holes increase air intake. 10mm rear vent holes increase air flow even further,
- Hans Device Mounts - Pre-installed M6 threaded washer/nut, with 6mm threads. Accepts a variety of head and neck restraint devices,
- Standard Accessory Kit - Supplied with every GP-6RC: Clear A/F installed on the helmet, 1 A/F tint shield, 1 dual pane Extreme A/F tint shield, Spare pivot screw kit with washers, Spare upper vent kit and two packs of 3 pack tear offs,
- FIA 8860-2010 Approved.