Alpinestars Racing Underwear | ZX Evo V2 Bottom | Sube Sports
ZX EVO V2 BOTTOM
Alpinestars ZX Evo V2 bottom underpants are the latest technical fireproof underwear pants from Alpinestars and are constructed using a new fabric featuring a high percentage of Lenzing FR. Lenzing FR is an innovative natural viscose fiber that possesses an exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat transfer. This Formula 1 specification underwear is extremely lightweight and thin, while being incredibly soft to the touch for greatly enhanced comfort when wearing a driving suit. The leg trunks of the Alpinestars ZX Evo V2 bottoms are seamless for high comfort levels and is designed for better stretchability creating a closer athletic fit much like a compression shirt. An elongated buttocks relieves resistance when in the driver's position and and a unique skeletal silhouette design pattern to emphasize its' compression style fitment. FIA 8856-2018 approved. Available in white/gray or black/gray color combinations. Combination sizing: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL.
- Formula 1 specification underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars. Lenzing FR is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke,
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics,
- Lightweight and seamless tubular torso construction ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material encumbrance,
- Elongated rear profile for improved fit in the seated position,
- Fabric construction is soft to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel against the skin,
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved.