Racing Gloves : Alpinestars : TECH-1 ZX 2016
TECH-1 ZX 2016
The Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX racing glove for 2016 features an ergonomically evolved chassis design and new extended silicone grip patterning offers excellent fit and grip where and when it is most needed. The Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX race glove offers maximum comfort and feel through an innovative Nomex and flame-resistant cotton construction that ensures optimal temperature control. The innovative Nomex® construction encompasses minimal seams, external stitching in the palm and upper fingers, and reduced overall material usage offers superior levels of performance, cockpit comfort and sensitivity on the car’s controls. The palm of the Tech-1 ZX glove features a new, extended, and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip. The new palm and finger design of the Tech-1 ZX glove is in a black-print pattern which follows the fold of the palm and fingers with the removal of Pittard leather completely from the interior of the glove. Also removed from the Tech-1 ZX glove for 2016 is the internal 3D injected pattern to further reduce the weight and bulk of the glove. The Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX glove’s pre-curved glove design features external stitching for comfort, and reinforced stitching on the fingers to help prevent material twisting. The Tech-1 ZX glove has been modified in sizing around the wrist and thumb and these areas have been reinforced over the previous Tech 1-ZX glove models. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in black/white, black/blue, anthracite/black/yellow fluo, anthracite/black/red, white/black/red, and navy/white/red color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel,
- New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip,
- New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area,
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving,
- Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures,
- Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort,
- Reinforced cross stitching on finger fourchettes prevents material twisting,
- Alpinestars’ cuff opening design with 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.