Racing Gloves : Alpinestars : TECH-1 RACE V2
TECH-1 RACE V2
The Alpinestars Tech-1 Race V2 auto racing glove features minimal internal seam construction, optimized levels of grip via patterned silicone printing covering palm and fingers, as well as pre-curved fingers which aids with fit and reduces fatigue. The Alpinestars Tech-1 Race v2 glove has been designed to offer exceptional levels of feel, comfort and performance and features inside seams on all five fingers for superb levels of comfort, fit and feel. This glove is also equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180� elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. The Tech-1 Race v2 race glove features a fire resistant Aramidic main construction which is bonded for optimized performance, full gauntlet single piece top panel construction, and re-designed digitized silicone treatment on fingers and palm, extended cuff length in accordance with new FIA homologation standards for maximum protection against fire and heat, and elasticized wrist band closure ensures a secure fit. SFI 3.3/5 & FIA 8856-2018 Approved. Available in white/black/red, black/white, black/yellow fluo, and black/orange fluo colors combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Aramidic fiber main construction with full-length fire resistant lining,
- Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove�s weight as well as an extensively reduced material design,
- Full gauntlet, single panel top construction,
- Pre-curved fingers and palm help reduce fatigue while driving,
- Minimal internal seam construction offers added comfort and improves feel and weight-saving performance,
- Strategically positioned silicone printing on fingers and full palm improves grip and feel,
- Elasticized wrist band closure ensures a secure fit,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved,
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved.