Karting Gloves : Alpinestars : Tech-1 KX v2
Tech-1 KX v2
The Alpinestars Tech-1 KX v2 kart glove is a top-tier karting glove, designed to deliver high levels of comfort and performance. The Tech-1 KX v2 glove features external seams for superior comfort and to prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving, this glove is equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180 degree elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. The Alpinestars Tech-1 KX v2 also incorporates other neat design touches include a synthetic suede leather palm with a silicon surface for improved flexibility and control, and a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track. Available in white/black, white/red/black, black/red, black/orange fluo, black/anthracite, black/yellow fluo, and blue/black color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of feel and comfort,
- Combination of technical material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove's weight as well as high levels of sensitivity and feel,
- Ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm areas for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip,
- External seams technique offers high level of performance, as well as ensuring the glove is lighter thanks to reduced material hemming
- Nylon-cotton finger sidewalls plus synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort
- Equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones,
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching,
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180 degree elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.