Karting Gloves : Alpinestars : TECH-1-K-RACE V2
The Alpinestars Tech-1 K Race v2 kart glove is a lightweight karting glove featuring a new construction of polyester bonded with polymesh to offer superb levels of durability, comfort, fit and feel, and has internal seams and synthetic suede leather on the palm to allow for excellent levels of comfort, feel and grip. The Alpinestars Tech-1 K Race v2 glove also features mesh fourchettes on one half of the fingers and lycra on the other half for the perfect blend of ventilation, flexibility and comfort, with a silicon surface treatment on the palm and fingers for improved flexibility and control. It is also equipped with Alpinestars' open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit, and a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track. Available in red fluo/cobalt blue, white/red, red/black/gray, and black white color combinations in both variegated strike or solid color glove shanks. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Lightweight, polyester-mesh construction provides optimum feel and enhanced comfort in warm weather conditions,
- New ergonomically designed silicone print on palm areas for improved mobility and grip,
- Synthetic suede material on palm for enhanced durability,
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips,
- Mesh and lycra fourchettes promote comfort, airflow and durability,
- Pre-curved finger and palm aids fit while reducing material bunching
- Gauntlet cuff incorporates a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit,
- Digital print on surface for an aggressive aesthetic overall design.