Racing Suits : Alpinestars : STELLA GP PRO
STELLA GP PRO
The Stella GP Pro auto racing suit from Alpinestars has been optimized to provide a better fit for the female drivers anatomy featuring a unique form fit shaping for optimum comfort. The Alpinestars Stella GP Pro women’s race suit is the only off-the-shelf female racing suit available on the market today. Anatomically profiled specifically for the female form, this multi-layer suit features advanced safety materials for highly effective heat transfer protection. Developed in Formula 1, WEC, and NASCAR and tested by drivers such as Susie Wolff and Danica Patrick, the Alpinestars Stella GP Pro suit has strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance without any weight penalties. The Stella GP Pro uses a 100% Nomex outer shell and middle layers with an Aramidic fiber inner liner to further shave weight and improve heat-resistance. The Stella GP Pro suit has an engineered torso shape for an athletic fit with pre-shaped arm and legs for optimal fit in the driving position. The shoulder construction of the suit features additional padding for the HANS device, epaulette facility for driver extraction, and ending in fully floating gusseted arms for freedom of arm and shoulder movement. The Alpinestars Stella GP Pro race features anatomical stretch panels in the lower back and sides allow for increased mobility and breathability. The Stella GP Pro is designed to be a close-fitting suit with internal flat seams, adjustable collar, and belted waist for a precise fit. New for 2016, the Stella GP Pro now features and comes only with boot-cut NASCAR style legs. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved. Weight: 295grams/sqm. Available in a black/steel/purple color design combination. Sizes: 38-50.
- Advanced multi-layer construction designed for optimized female fit shaping,
- Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort and anatomical fit,
- 100% Nomex® outer layer, Nomex®-based mid-layer, Aramidic fiber inner liner,
- Shoulder construction features additional padding for extra cushioning under HANS device,
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit,
- Lumber and back Nomex® stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability,
- Alpinestars’ fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement,
- Alpinestars’ shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective driver extraction,
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs with boot cut hemmed outer leg,
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for more comfortable driving,
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved.