Karting Suits : Alpinestars : KMX-3 S V2
KMX-3 S V2
The Alpinstars KMX-3 S v2 youth karting suit has been designed to cater to the young up-and-coming karter who's looking for excellent protection, performance, and a style to set themselves apart. Constructed from advanced two-layer construction for optimized levels of performance and extensive mesh panels for high levels of breathability, this suit combines a unique and brand-new nylon stretch outer fabric, along with a plain polyester toweling, for superb levels of flexibility. The Alpinstars KMX-3 S v2 kart suit also boasts an outer shell engineered to provide premium levels of durability and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture wicking properties. The KMX-3 S v2 Kart suit also features an adjustable waist belt for a tight, personalized fit. Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position. Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit. Two thigh pockets offers a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat. Premium metal YKK zipper with personalized synthetic leather zipper pullers, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit. CIK-FIA 2013-1 Level 2 Approved. Available in red/black, white/black/red, and black/turquoise color combinations. Sizes: 120-150 Youth.
- Technical two-layer construction that meets homologation standards features a polyamide stretchy outer shell for optimized performance that is engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and optimum abrasion resistance,
- Poly-toweling lining offers effective and proven moisture-wicking,
- Wide tech mesh panels strategically positioned on underarm, sides and seat area for optimized ventilation and airflow,
- Premium metal YKK zipper with personalized synthetic leather zipper pullers, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit,
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash,
- Ergonomic collar with soft lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort,
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving,
- Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard, N 2013-1.