Racing Suits : Sparco : X-Light RS-7
The Sparco X-Light RS-7 was all-new in 2016. The X-light RS-7 pushes the boundaries of Sparco’s revolutionary lightweight suit design. The Sparco X-Light RS-7 is 120gr lighter (size 52) than the 2015 X-Light M8&X8 models even with new features built-in. The Sparco X-Light RS-7 uses a new lightweight Nomex outer layer along with an ultra-soft inner layer which provides superior fire protection with a comfortable feel. The Sparco X-Light RS-7 now features stretch panel technology from the HOCOTEX Eagle suit. The Eagle stretch fabric is lighter and more durable than traditional stretch fabric. The X-light RS-7 uses Eagle Stretch for the fully floating sleeves along with multi directional back panels add comfort behind the wheel. A feature unique to the Sparco X-light RS-7 is additional stretch panels on the thighs and on the pre-curved arms for ultimate mobility. The X-Light RS-7 also boasts built-in safety features like a HANS-compatible epaulette design, and X Cool Silver treatment on the inner liner that draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved. Available in red/black, blue/black, black/black, and white/black color combinations. Sizes: 48-66.
- 120gr lighter than 2015 X-light (size 52),
- Pre-curved arms for comfort,
- Fully floating knit sleeves w/ Eagle stretch fabric,
- Multi-directional back stretch panels,
- Strategically placed stretch panels on arms and thighs,
- Exclusive Nomex® fibers provide superior fire protection and quality,
- X-Cool Silver treatment applied to inner liner draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver,
- Ultra-soft inner liner,
- FIA and SFI Approved.