Karting Suits : Sparco : Robur KS-5
The Sparco Robur KS-5 kart suit is aggressively styled and designed for safety and comfort. Made from abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric, the Sparco KS-5 features half-floating sleeves, strategically placed stretch panels, ventilation panels, and pre-curved arms for increased mobility. The Sparco Robur KS-5 suit has internal leg, underarm, collar, and lower back vents for better ventilation and a soft cotton terry inner liner for comfort. It features high-contrast accents in a tri-color theme, a covered zipper, pockets, and a classic belt finish off an ultimate style. Two-layer construction with an overall weight of approximately 480/500 gr/mē. CIK/FIA N-2013 Level 2 Approved. Available in blue/orange fluo/black, white/grey/red, grey/yellow fluo/white, and black/grey/white color combinations. Sizes: 120-150, XS-XXL.
- Abrasion resistant Cordura outer shell with cotton Terry cloth inner,
- Internal leg, underarm, lower back, and collar perforated panels for ventilation,
- Half floating sleeves and lower stretch panel for mobility,
- Covered zipper, pockets, and a classic belt,
- Weight of approximately 480/500 gr/mē,
- Four unique colorways,
- CIK/FIA N-2013 Level 2 Approved.