Seats : Sparco : PRO 2000 II LF
PRO 2000 II LF
The Sparco Pro 2000 II LF race seat is the wider version of the best selling Pro 2000 LF competition seat from Sparco and has been used by many champions since 1995. The new Sparco Pro 2000 II LF is constructed from Sparco’s new Lightened Fiberglass (LF) technology. This new LF technology uses aramidic fiber-reinforced fiberglass in a special Sparco manufacturing process that has lightened the traditional fiberglass composite shell by an average of 3lbs. This latest version of the Sparco Pro 2000 II LF has a new split leg cushion to increase comfort. Extra deep side bolsters and non slip material on the shoulders keep you firmly planted and movable side cushions give adjustment for comfort. Reinforced anti-wear material has been added onto the edges of the seat to protect from tears when getting in and out of the car. FIA 8855-1999 Approved. Side and base mount capability. One inch wider in lower seat area compared with the standard Pro 2000 LF. Available in black fire retardant fabric.
- New LF aramidic fiber-reinforced fiberglass construction,
- Adjustable lumbar support pads,
- Popular seat design provides excellent ergonomics,
- Special non-slip fabric at shoulders and bottom,
- One inch wider in lower seat area compared with Pro 2000 LF,
- Side and bottom mount capability,
- FIA 8855-1999 Approved.