Karting Suits : Sparco : Prime KS-10
The Sparco Prime KS-10 kart suit was specifically designed to be fully personalized using prints while at the same time offering the driver light weight, comfort and breathability. The Sparco Prime KS-10 is a two layer suit, manufactured with a polyester and polymide composition, providing an overall weight of about 440/460 gr/mē, complying with the latest CIK/FIA N-2013 homologation. The Sparco Prime KS-10 karting suit features elasticized perforated panels at the armpits, inner leg and outer thigh allowing greater breathability and comfort for the driver. The Prime KS-10 suit also features Cordura back protection to enhance durability, along with a concealed zipper and ribbed neck. This suit can also be personalized with prints. CIK/FIA N-2013 Level 2 Approved. Available in a pre-printed black or blue designs. Sizes: 44-63.
- Sparco top of the range kart suit,
- Fully printed design and logo for weight reduction,
- Rear stretch panel for increased comfort and mobility,
- Perforated panels for ventilation and cooling,
- Pre-curved arms,
- CIK/FIA N-2013 Level 2 Approved.