Harness Belts : Sparco : PRIME H-9 ULTRALIGHT 6PT FHR
PRIME H-9 ULTRALIGHT 6PT FHR
The Sparco PRIME H-9 race belt is Sparco’s flagship FHR/HANS specific race harness system. Manufactured from Sparco’s latest SPECTRA webbing incorporating ultralight 2" adjusters, the entire weight of the complete belt system is only 1.30kg. Suitable for Sports Car and GT applications with large scope for adjustment meeting the NEW FIA 8856-2016 requirements. The Sparco PRIME H-9 race harness belt features 2” FHR/HANS specific webbing all round, ultralight aluminum adjusters, ultralight aluminium buckle, Carabiner clips on the lap belts and wrap around attachment at the shoulder and sub-strap mounting points. The cam-lock system utilizes an aircraft-quality quick-release buckle with integrated anti-submarine belts. The new lightweight aluminum adjusters allow for smooth, quick adjustments and perfect clamping. Lap belts attach to the chassis using Carabiner fixings, lap belts with light-weight 2" pull-up adjusters. FIA 8856-2016 Approved. Available three colors: black, blue and red.
- Lightweight SPECTRA webbing,
- 2" Lap belt for improved pelvic control,
- 2" FHR/HANS specific shoulder belts,
- Pull-Up lap belt adjuster for ease of tensioning,
- 2" Light-weight aluminum adjusters for smooth and quick tensioning,
- Light-Weight and Ultra-Strong Carabiner mounting ends included on lap belts,
- NEW FIA 8856-2016 Approved.