Racing Gloves : Sparco : LAP RG-5
The Sparco Lap RG-5 race glove is a new mid range glove for 2018 featuring a split stitching technique offering external stitching on the inner fingers with internal stitching on the reverse side. Constructed from a soft meta-aramidic fire retardant material, the gloves are designed with a slim fit to prevent bunching. The palm of the Sparco Lap RG-5 glove is printed with a newly designed silicone grip palm offer superb grip on the wheel. All logos and accents are printed on the reverse side to reduce bulk and weight of the glove. A Velcro closure strap coupled with an elasticated wrist provide a secure and comfortable fit and the stylish slash cut opening allows for ease of fitment. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Avialable in red, blue, black, black/orange fluo, and black/yellow fluo color combinations. Sizes: 8-12.
- Split stitching construction of internal and external seams,
- Meta-Aramidic fire-retardant construction,
- High-grip, silicone printed palm,
- Elasticated and Velcro wrist closure,
- Stylish slash cut opening,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.