Racing Shoes : Sparco : Formula RB-8
The Sparco Formula RB-8 is an all-new driving shoe for 2016. The Formula RB-8 was developed using feedback from Sparco’s professional drivers. This development program created some unique features for the new shoe. The Sparco Formula RB-8 race shoe features the next generation of sole made in pure lightweight rubber which enhances the pedal feel and is also anti-static, fuel and oil resistant. The mid-boot design features a full ultra-soft calf skin leather upper with perforated vents. The upper has a Velcro strap closure and Speed Laces for better support and adjustability (standard laces also included). Another unique feature of the Sparco Formula RB-8 is the Achilles stretch panel for improved mobility and comfort. The Formula RB-8 has a pre-formed anatomic insole. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in black/silver, black/red, silver/black, white/black, and white/blue color combinations. Sizes: 37-48.
- Ultra-soft calf skin leather mid-boot design with Velcro closure for added support,
- Achilles stretch panel for mobility and comfort,
- Pre-formed anatomically shaped insole,
- Next-gen sole in pure lightweight rubber for excellent pedal feel,
- Anti-static, fuel and oil resistant sole,
- Speed Laces and Standard Laces included,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.