Racing Shoes : Sparco : Formula RB-8.1
The Sparco Formula RB-8.1 race shoe is an all-new rendition of Sparco's Formula shoe for 2018. The Formula RB-8.1 racing shoe was developed using feedback from Sparco’s professional drivers. This development program created some unique features for the new shoe. The Sparco Formula RB-8 race shoe features an adjustable strap on the ankle. Sparco logos and design features are printed directly on the ventilated leather to reduce weight and increase breathability. New leather with soft-hand matte finish, secure wraparound feel: the foot is facilitated in its movements and the leather adapts to its shape. Another unique feature of the Sparco Formula RB-8.1 shoe is the Achilles stretch panel for improved mobility and comfort. The elastic rear fabric aids the movements of the ankle. Lining in Cotton-Modacrylic fabric coupled with ultra-breathable expanded PU. Insole with shock absorber. Ultra-thin pure rubber sole, antistatic and with a special texture for better pedal grip. FIA 8856-200 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in red/white, blue/white, white/black, black/white, black/orange fluo, and black/yellow fluo. Sizes: 37-48.
- Ultra-soft perforated calf skin leather mid-boot design with Velcro closure for added support,
- Achilles stretch panel for mobility and comfort,
- Pre-formed anatomically shaped insole,
- Next-gen sole in pure lightweight rubber for excellent pedal feel,
- Anti-static, fuel and oil resistant sole,
- Speed Laces and Standard Laces included,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.