Racing Suits : Sparco : Eagle RS-8
The Sparco Eagle RS-8 race suit is a single layer suit constructed using a combination of HOCOTEX and the new Eagle fabric making the race suit lightweight yet stronger than it's Hocotex predecessors. Hocotex honeycomb structure is an ultra-thin (0.6 mm) fabric, which is both highly breathable and lightweight (size 48 approx 1.1kg). The Sparco Eagle RS-8 featrues a stretch panel in the Eagle fabric, with anti-peeling fabric positioned under the arms, sides and back. Strategically placed abrasive resistant materials on the legs and arms ensure the suit should help keep the suit looking at it's best for longer. The Sparco Eagle RS-8 race suit features new shoulder epaulettes with built in extraction handles and have been designed to reduce pressure during racing. They are FHR/HANS compatible and FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in black/black, navy/white, red/black, and white/black color combinations. Sizes: 48-66.
- One layer suit with multi-layer weaving, ultra-thin (0.6 mm) and breathable and lightweight resulting in no quilt stitching,
- Stretch panels in Eagle fabric more resistant and breathable than jersey and positioned on underarm, sides and back,
- Reinforcement panels in anti-abrasive material on the legs and arms,
- New extraction handles in the shoulder epaulettes,
- Hans device and FHR compatible,
- FIA 8856-2000 Homologated.