Racing Gloves : Sparco : Arrow Evo RG-7
Arrow Evo RG-7
The Sparco Arrow Evo RG-7 race glove, newly designed for 2018, is an external seamed race glove featuring a pre-curved finger design for driver comfort. The Arrow Evo RG-7 glove features a brand new HTX printed silicone design on the palm offering huge levels of grip with additional padding center to the palm aiding impact absorbency. The Sparco Arrow Evo RG-7 glove also features Sparco’s touch sensitive pads on both the forefinger and thumb that are touch-screen compatible for use with new screen activated control with-in the cock-pit of the race car. The Sparco Arrow RG-7 glove features a 2-Layer NOMEX construction with out-seam stitching for superior comfort and fitment. A slash cut cuff and an elasticated wrist closure also assist a great fit. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in red, blue, white, black/grey, and black/red colors. Sizes: 8-12.
- Anatomically correct palm that contours to the natural shape of the hand,
- HTX, a Sparco-exclusive material that increases grip, comfort and dexterity,
- External seams and high contrast palm and finger grips with premium silver accents,
- Touch screen interactive index and thumb finger tips,
- FIA 8856-200 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.