Helmets : Sparco : Air Pro RF-5W SA2015
Air Pro RF-5W SA2015
The Sparco Air Pro RF-5W helmet takes over the reins from its predecessor, the WTX-5, and features an all new design for the 2017 season. Constructed with a strong fiberglass reinforced Kevlar-Fiberglass shell, the Sparco Air Pro RF-5W helmet provides superior levels of comfort and safety for an affordable price. The Sparco Air Pro RF-5W helmet features inside an EPS padding and linings which can be removed for washing as well as allowing for position adjustment for further levels of comfort and customization. The Sparco Air RF-5W helmet features a high level of ventilation with grilles on the front chin bar and six ducts on the top and back of the helmet. The Sparco Air RF-5W also features an frontal aperture to facilitate a drinking system. The shield features a center positioned locking post and can be continually adjusted. The Air RF-5W helmet is available in two different shell sizes and also features a Medium-Large size to provide an extra option in order to obtain the perfect fit. The Sparco Air RF-5W is supplied with factory fitted HANS posts. Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved. Available in a White Gloss or Black Matt finish. Sizes: XS-XL.
- Lightweight Fiberglass & Kevlar-fiberglass reinforced construction,
- Removable lining for padding adjustment & cleaning,
- High level of ventilation,
- Center locking sheild post,
- Pre-drilled to facilitate a hydration system,
- Factory installed HANS Posts,
- Avialable in White Gloss or Black Matt finish,
- Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved.