Harness Belts : Schroth : Profi II - Enduro Hans
Profi II - Enduro Hans
The Schroth Enduro HANS 6 point harness is designed specifically for when fast driver changes are needed in endurance racing. Belt adjustment is made as easy as possible by having features such as the lap adjusters being integral with the belt latches and having easy to see yellow loops to adjust them by. The shoulder straps have large, easy to grab adjuster loops for the easiest adjustment and feature 'bungee loops'. Newly designed compact aluminium rotary buckle features a quicker, more positive “click” and an ergonomic release lever. Used mainly in Touring cars and Sports cars the Enduro belt is equipped with 2in./3in. HANS specific shoulder straps and 2in. lap straps. Available in black only. Supplied with 6 eyebolts and 2 stress plates.
- FIA Approved,
- 6 attachment points,
- Designed for fast driver changes,
- Easy to see yellow adjuster loops on lap straps,
- Large, easy to grab adjusters on shoulder straps,
- Bungee loops on shoulder straps,
- Ideal for prodution and Sports Car applications.