Harness Belts : Schroth : Hybrid III - 6PT
Hybrid III - 6PT
The Schroth Hybrid III 6pt. restraint system features a new revolutionary attachment of the submarine straps directly to the lap belt at the RFR camlock effectively reducing the typical high upper torso trajectory found in standard formula style belt systems that utilize D-ring location on the lap belt. Benefits to this design is increased blood flow in the legs during usage and optimal positioning of the buckle and lap belt under impact. The Schroth Profi III 6pt. Hybrid harness features 3in. polyester webbing on both shoulder and lap belts with elongated clip-in ends for sub-strap end pass through, lightweight adjusters, pull-up lap belt adjustment with snap-in ends, and light weight RFR camlock. The lap belts are available in only the pull-up and clip-in configuration, with the camlock fixed to the right shoulder belt. SFI 16.1 and FIA approved. Available in red, blue, and black.
- 6 point professional race harness,
- 3in. wide shoulder straps with quick adjusters,
- 3in. wide lap belts with long camlock ends for sub-strap end pass through attachment,
- Pull-up adjuster and clip-in end on lap belts,
- Camlock attached to right shoulder belt,
- Patented RFR lightweight aircraft style camlock.
- FIA Approved,